UKRFCU’s ABA routing number is 236084832.
In order to change your contact information on your account, we ask that you:
- Visit one of our branches.
- Send in an updated Change Address Form that can be found here.You can change your personal information, such as address, phone number, or email address.
- Logging into your Online Banking under My Settings.
When traveling out of the country, the account holder must contact one of our Member Service Representatives, who will be able to put a travel notice on your account. If not notified, there will be a temporary hold placed on your debit card account and access abroad will be denied.
1% fee will be charged on every purchase transaction and cash withdrawals.
In case of a forgotten/lost PIN, please call 1-866-985-2273 to set up your new PIN.
To increase your $1,000 daily spending limit, please visit a branch or call us at 215-725-4430.
Shared Branching is a network of credit unions around the country that allow qualifying credit union members to conduct transactions at their branches. To locate a CO-OP near you, visit our shared branching webpage or call 888-748-3266.
Click “Forgot Password” and follow the steps to getting a new password. If you are still locked out, contact UKRFCU at 215-725-4430 during business hours and speak to one of our Member Service Representatives.
To deposit a check via phone, you must first download the UKRFCU mobile app. Once you have downloaded the app, follow the instructions below:
- Click Check Deposit.
- Read and Agree to the User Agreement.
- Endorse check on the line by signing your name in ink.
- Write “UKRFCU Mobile Deposit” under the endorsement.
- Take a picture of your check inside the guided lines and submit for deposit.Please be advised that the monthly deposit limit is $2,500 for new members and $5,000 for members of 90 days. If you’d like to increase the limit, please contact us at 215-725-4430.
For forgotten Username.
- Click Recover credentials (In Online Banking, click “Forgot password?”).
- Under Recover Credentials, at the bottom of the page, click “I forgot my username”.
- Enter the email address that is under your account. An e mail will be sent to you with your username. If you don’t remember the email that is under your account, please contact a Member Service Representative.
For forgotten Password:
- Click Recover Credentials.
- Enter the information that is requested and a temporary password will be sent to you.
- Once you have received your temporary password, sign into your account and you will be asked to create a new password.If you are still locked out, contact UKRFCU at 215-725-4430 during business hours to speak to a Member Service Representatives.
Credit card payments are due by 5 PM on the 27th of each month.
ATM daily withdrawal limit is $500.
Limit for Remote Deposit Capture is $2,500 for new members and $5,000 for members of 90 days and more.
The grace period for mortgage and HELOC payments are 15 days after the due date.
To activate a dormant account, you must either call-in or make a transaction on your account.
Share Certificates require a signature, therefore we do not renew them over the phone. To renew a share certificate please visit one of our branches, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1729 Cottman Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19111
UKRFCU offers a Bill Pay service on Online and Mobile Banking that helps members pay their bills from one location.
If your debit/credit card has been misplaced or stolen, please contact a Member Service Representative at 215-725-4430 during business hours or 866-820-1074 after business hours.
Sign up for e-Statements from your Online Banking portal.
1099 Form can be found under e-Statements on your Online Banking.
To become a member at UKRFCU, you must fall under one of our field of memberships. To view our requirements, please click here.
Visit a Member Service Representative at a branch location to order a new card or give us a call at 215-725-4430.
Call 1-866-985-2273 to activate your new debit card and select a PIN. Please make sure you have your debit card in front of you and last 4 digits of your SSN of primary member.