May is one of the best months of the year – warmer weather, Memorial Day BBQs, and even (possibly) taking a walk on the beach. While we are still under quarantine, make your day easier and get rewarded for it! Enroll in Online and Mobile Banking this month and receive a complimentary $5 Wawa Gift Card, Because, why not?
UKRFCU digital services offer you 24/7 access to your account. Whether it’s from the comfort of your home or from the road, we offer you the tools to better manage your money, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, budget your spending, view statements, and much more.
Online Banking gives you the power to manage your finances from one screen. From your desktop at home, you’ll be able to check your account balances, track your transactions, pay bills, and transfer funds. Enroll by clicking here.
Mobile Banking lets you manage your money on the go. With UKRFCU’s Mobile Banking App, you can transfer funds, pay bills, and deposit checks all in one place. The power to better manage your money is now at your fingertips. Search for the app by typing UKRFCU in the App Store or on Google Play from your mobile device.
UKRFCU provides a full complement of online services that allow members to conduct banking business, which include:
- Bill Pay – Bill Pay lets you set up automatic payments for all your accounts. Quickly track your bills, schedule and cancel payments, and let Bill Pay handle the rest.
- Mobile Deposit – Just tap open our Mobile Banking app, snap a picture of your check, and deposit your funds straight to your account.
- Digital Wallet – Make quick and secure mobile purchases with your UKRFCU VISA® Debit or Credit Card right from your Digital Wallet app. Add your cards onto your smartphone and watch, and pay on the go.
- External Transfers – With External Transfers, you can transfer money between your UKRFCU accounts and your own accounts at other financial institutions.
- Popmoney – Popmoney allows you to pay other people simply by using their email address or mobile phone number.
- Money Management – With Money Management, you’ll be able to see your account, track your budget, and watch your spending.
- eStatements – Secure and convenient, eStatements allow you to go paperless and have faster and safer access to your records.
- And much more